Information And Guidance For Green Card Marriage Petitions

Filing a green card petition for a spouse may enable your loved one to legally work and reside in the United States. I am Jason Karavias, Esq., an experienced and respected Pittsburgh green card marriage attorney. I have been practicing law for two decades.

Whether your spouse is in or out of the country, I can assist you. I can answer your family immigration questions and determine whether your spouse is eligible for adjustment of status within the United States. I will apply my knowledge to the process of obtaining a green card for your spouse as efficiently and quickly as possible. I am committed to helping your family remain together.

Green Card Marriage Processing Inside The United States – Adjustment Of Status

Spouses of U.S. citizens may be eligible to apply for a green card while inside the United States. A petition establishing that your marriage is bona fide must be submitted, along with an application for adjustment of status establishing that your spouse meets various eligibility requirements. I will be there for you throughout the entire process, especially helping you prepare for the adjustment of status interview with the immigration officer.

Green Card Marriage Processing Outside The United States – Consular Processing

In the event that your spouse lives outside the United States, I will work toward helping you petition for your spouse to obtain U.S. permanent residence. I will guide you through each step of the process, including filing the visa application and documentation with the National Visa Center, and preparing your spouse for their interview at the appropriate U.S. consulate or embassy.

I can handle such matters for you in a timely and cost-effective manner. If there is another way to bring your spouse to live and work in the U.S., I will inform you of your options and advise you on the most expedient method.

Contact My Law Office Today

To discuss your Green Card Marriage legal needs with a lawyer in greater detail, please call Jason Karavias, Esq., in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, at 412-223-7924. You can also contact me online to set up a free initial consultation.