Reliable Guidance For Your Fiancé(e) Visa

The importance of the fiancé(e) visa process to a U.S. citizen cannot be overstated. The U.S. citizen is focused on bringing his or her fiancé(e) to the U.S. as quickly as possible so they may start their married lives together. As the process for applying for a fiancé(e) visa can be detailed, it is vital to have an experienced immigration lawyer on your side who understands the issues involved.

I am Jason Karavias, a Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania lawyer with years of experience providing immigration representation. I have been recognized by clients and other legal professionals for the effectiveness of my legal counsel.

Immigration is the largest part of my law practice. I am ready to work with you and guide you through the entire fiancé(e) visa process. I can help you avoid mistakes, overcome obstacles and keep your plans on track.

Understanding How The Fiancé(e) Visa Process Works

A U.S. citizen who wishes to bring his or her fiancé(e) from another country to the United States to marry must file a petition with the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). The quality of the petition presented is extremely important. A well-documented, accurate petition can help make the process smoother and more likely to be approved.

After the petition is approved, your fiancé(e) can then obtain a K-1 nonimmigrant visa issued at an U.S. Embassy or Consulate abroad. Once he or she arrives in this country with this visa, the clock starts ticking. The marriage must take place within 90 days of your fiancé(e) entering the United States.

If the marriage does not take place within 90 days, your fiancé(e) will be required to leave the United States. Your fiancé(e) may not obtain an extension of the 90-day original admission. After the marriage takes place, in order for your fiancé(e) to live and work permanently in the United States, your fiancé(e) should then apply to adjust their status to become a permanent resident.

I am ready to provide you with personalized representation throughout the entire process of getting your fiancé(e) visa. I will also answer your questions and help you understand what needs to be accomplished in order for the fiancé(e) visa to be granted.

Meet With An Immigration Lawyer Without Delay

To schedule a free no-obligation consultation, please contact Jason Karavias, Esq. online or by calling 412-223-7924.