Informed Consular Processing Assistance As You Look To Immigrate To The U.S.

Immigrants may pursue a visa from abroad by way of consular processing at a United States Embassy or Consulate location. If you are looking to come to the United States by way of consular processing as the spouse of a U.S. citizen or other relative of U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident, understand that there are steps you should take prior to applying. Start by seeking the aid of an experienced immigration lawyer.

I am Jason Karavias, Esq. From my office in Pittsburgh, I provide extensive immigration assistance for various client needs. I have two decades of experience that will benefit your application with informed guidance and seasoned knowledge on the United States immigration system. Additionally, I am licensed to practice law in both Pennsylvania and New York.

Efficient, Thorough, Ready To Help

My office will assist you and your family members in applying for immigrant visas and submitting necessary fees and documentation. Or, perhaps you already have the ball rolling and you are simply curious about how a lawyer can help. Wherever you are in your process, I can advise you and ensure that your application is thorough, accurate and meeting the requirements of U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services.

What Can My Office Do For You?

It is also important that you understand your rights and legal restrictions as you move forward in immigration. Having an experienced lawyer on-hand can be a great benefit once you come to the U.S.

To learn more about the consular process, or to schedule a free initial consultation, call my office at 412-223-7924. You can also send me an email with the online form.