Ready To Adjust Status To Permanent Residency?

If you entered the U.S. with a nonimmigrant status and now you are ready to adjust your status to permanent residency, you will need to apply for an adjustment of status with the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS).

Jason Karavias, Esq. is a valuable resource for aspiring immigrants seeking adjustment of status from nonimmigrant to permanent residency in the Pittsburgh area and beyond. I am attorney Jason Karavias, and I have successfully helped many clients through this process.

Get It Right Or Make It Right

The necessary application forms on the USCIS website look simple. However, a mistake could cause costly delays or even denial of your application. Your immigration story is unique. With my qualified legal counsel, I will help you avoid or solve problems by understanding all important aspects of your application, including:

  • How to determine whether you are eligible for green card status based on family relationships or other reasons
  • How to demonstrate eligibility to the satisfaction of USCIS
  • How to complete the application correctly
  • How to present your supporting documentation effectively
  • How to meet required timelines (such as applying based on a marriage that should have occurred within 90 days after you entered the U.S. on a fiance(e) visa)
  • How to get conditions removed from your permanent residency status
  • Exactly what fees you should pay (since errors can delay or derail your application)
  • How to prepare for an interview with an immigration officer

After a careful evaluation of your facts and objectives, I can alert you to any obstacles you may face, such as potential problems related to inadmissibility on public charge grounds. The sooner I am at work on your case, the more timely advice I will be able to give you. If the USCIS asks for more evidence after you apply, I can help ensure that you promptly supply exactly what the agency is asking for.

I will do all that I can to help you avoid or fix problems that may stand in your way.

Learn How To Expedite Your Adjustment Of Status Application

I am ready to advise you and position you for success if you are eligible for adjustment of status. Request a free initial consultation by calling 412-223-7924 or completing an easy online form on this website to get the conversation started.