If you are a citizen of the United States want to bring your fiancé with you to live in the country, you may be able to do so by using the fiancé visa. This visa is also known as the K-1 visa and will allow your fiancé to enter the country as a nonimmigrant. Citizens...
COMMITTED TO ACHIEVING
- Bringing your fiancé to the U.S. on a fiancé visa
- The best way for bringing a non-U.S. citizen spouse back from abroad
- Does the government consider finances when granting a spousal visa?
- What’s the process like when seeking a Green Card for a spouse?
- Factors that could impact family-based immigration to the U.S.