If you are married and would like to bring your spouse to the United States, you will need to be a U.S. sponsor/petitioner. You will need to have U.S. residency yourself and maintain your principal residence within the country. There are a few exceptions to that rule,...
COMMITTED TO ACHIEVING
- The best way for bringing a non-U.S. citizen spouse back from abroad
- Does the government consider finances when granting a spousal visa?
- What’s the process like when seeking a Green Card for a spouse?
- Factors that could impact family-based immigration to the U.S.
- Can you still get citizenship if you divorce your spouse?