If you are married and would like to bring your spouse to the United States, you will need to be a U.S. sponsor/petitioner. You will need to have U.S. residency yourself and maintain your principal residence within the country. There are a few exceptions to that rule,...
COMMITTED TO ACHIEVING
- What’s the path to citizenship after marrying a U.S. citizen?
- Bringing your fiancé to the U.S. on a fiancé visa
- The best way for bringing a non-U.S. citizen spouse back from abroad
- Does the government consider finances when granting a spousal visa?
- What’s the process like when seeking a Green Card for a spouse?