If you are a U.S. citizen or Green Card holder and would like to bring your spouse to the United States, you may be able to do so by applying with the appropriate documentation. If your spouse is already in the United States, the process of getting a Green Card may be...
COMMITTED TO ACHIEVING
- The best way for bringing a non-U.S. citizen spouse back from abroad
- Does the government consider finances when granting a spousal visa?
- What’s the process like when seeking a Green Card for a spouse?
- Factors that could impact family-based immigration to the U.S.
- Can you still get citizenship if you divorce your spouse?